Here are 5 Reasons Why NOW is the time to Cruise Europe:
1. Affordable Airfare: Travelers looking for the best value are in luck as the fall season typically lends itself to plenty of discounted airfare both domestically and internationally, making transportation to a variety of cruise ports more affordable. Furthermore, in an effort to stimulate the European economy, many airlines have also cut prices on flights to Europe this year.
2. Cruise Line Promotions: Due to a less populated travel season and following the summer travel boom, many cruise lines offer the best pricing to travelers in the fall and winter. CLIA Certified Travel Agents are also finding that travelers can plan an Autumn escape with great rates, including excellent promotions on river cruises that include free airfare, making an inaugural European getaway both attractive and more affordable to first-time cruisers.
3. Avoiding the Crowds: While Autumn is one of the most beautiful times to travel through Europe, many European destinations are less crowded with tourists and travelers. Those taking advantage of the off-peak travel season may expect less foot traffic allowing for a more relaxed and intimate vacation experience.
4. Far-Reaching Dollar: In many European destinations, the U.S. dollar is exchanging for higher rates than in the past, making converting currency more favorable for American travelers. Getting more for the dollar helps travelers cruisers do, see and shop more in their European ports of call.
5. Upcoming Events: There is no shortage of spirited celebrations and events in Europe during the fall and winter months. For example, from September through November, Europe plays host to the iconic Oktoberfest, the world’s largest Volksfest in Munich. Travelers hoping to get in the early holiday spirit can take a river cruise stopping at the famous Christmas Markets in Nuremberg as early as late November.
Contact us to help you plan your next cruise. Info per Cruise Line International Association.